Rosati-Kain High School
4389 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 533-8513
Fax: (314) 533-1618
The Guidance Office space includes a resource room for college and career research and college rep visits. Each student is assigned a counselor with whom she can discuss her personal and social development, arrange for specialized learning accommodations, interpret standardized test scores and explore her post-secondary options. Rosati-Kain has a 100% college acceptance rate, with over 99% attending.
ROSATI-KAIN SCHOOL PROFILE
To view the school profile, please click here.
Students and parents click here.
Teachers click here.
- College planning and guidance
- Career/major counseling (group activities and self assessment tools)
- Academic testing and interpretation
- Resource room available for students and parents
- Counseling for students and parents
- Consultation to discuss academic goals/concerns
- Referral process to community professional resources
- Wellness and prevention programs
Skyward: Family Login
Parents: click here to login to Skyward Family and Student Access.
R-K Parent Newsletter
Click here to view the latest issue of the R-K Parent Newsletter.
The R-K Today Online
Click the icon to read the latest edition of the R-K Today, the publication for alumnae, friends and benefactors of Rosati-Kain High School. Published three times per year, the R-K Today features alumnae updates, school news and upcoming events.