Rosati-Kain High School
4389 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 533-8513
Fax: (314) 533-1618
The vast majority of students at Rosati-Kain enter as freshmen at the beginning of the fall semester. However, R-K does accept transfer students. Here is some information you should know if you are thinking about a transfer:
- All-day visits are generally reserved for students who will be entering R-K as freshmen at the start of the fall semester. These visits are completed when the student is in 7th or 8th grade.
- Transfer students should plan on beginning their time at R-K at the start of the school year in August. Only in very rare cases (such as moving to St. Louis from out of town), will we accept a student in at the beginning of the second semester.
- Ordinarily, transfer students are not accepted at the senior level unless there are special circumstances.
- For a transfer student to be considered, she must have one credit for each high school year in each of the following subjects: math, social studies, English, science, language and other electives for a total of 7 credits per year of high school.
- The transfer student application is different from the general application for admission. If you would like to request an application, please email Courtney Bolesta, enrollment and advancement specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.