Rosati-Kain High School
4389 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 533-8513
Fax: (314) 533-1618
Future Kougars Page
This page is just for grade school girls who want to be R-K Kougars in high school!
Check out the latest issue of the Kougar Cub News here:
- Kougar Cub News Spring 2013
- Kougar Cub News Winter 2012
- Kougar Cub News Fall 2012
- Kougar Cub News Summer 2012
- Kougar Cub News Spring 2012 Vol. 2
- Kougar Cub News Spring 2012 Vol. 1
- Kougar Cub News Winter 2011
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Upcoming events for Future Kougars
- Download the R-K Brochure
- Free ticket to an upcoming home athletic game
What is a Rosati Girl?
She is bright. She is hard-working and responsible. She is ready for an academic challenge. She respects her parents, her peers and herself. She is looking forward to meeting other girls, to grow and learn with them. She is ethical, compassionate, self-disciplined and unafraid. Through her experience at R-K, she becomes a woman who is her best self.
What is a Kougar?
A Cougar embodies all the best qualities of the animal kingdom. She is smart, cunning, warm-hearted and travels in packs. An R-K Kougar (with a 'K') has all of these traits as well! She is intelligent and able to solve problems. She gets along with her peers and is always surrounded by friends.
Rosati Girls are supposed to be smart. So why do they spell Kougar with a 'K'? Don't they know how to spell? Yes, we know how to spell, but we also know how to be unique. We wanted to make our mascot our own unique animal, so we took the 'K' from 'Kain' and made the Kougar our mascot!
Here's what real Rosati Girls have to say about their school...
- "R-K is very welcoming to everyone. Both teachers and students are enthusiastic about what they learn from each other." Carolyn, Class of 2013
- "The education at R-K is amazing. I feel like I am getting the best education for me in a safe and welcoming environment." Nia, Class of 2015
- "My favorite thing about R-K is the atmosphere -- everyone is so fun, welcoming, and outgoing, and I look forward to coming to school everyday." Courtney, Class of 2013
- " R-K is a place you can be yourself, so it doesn't matter who you are, you'll find your place." Shayo, Class of 2013
- "The teachers at R-K are very helpful and willing to do whatever you need in order for you to understand. They are very friendly and encourage and support you to do the best academically that you can." Caroline, Class of 2014
- "The location of R-K is perfect because it allows you to be in the middle of many fun and unique places. After school, you don't have to figure out a fun place to go with your friends because you're within walking distance of multiple places." Lydia, Class of 2014
- "My favorite thing about going to Rosati-Kain is knowing that I am going to have so many wonderful opportunities. Going here, I know that my future is so bright, because I am being well-educated. Coming here will help you become a strong, confident young woman." Chidera, Class of 2015
- "R-K is like a second home to me because everyone takes care of each other. We are like one big family and that's one reason why I love Rosati." Amanda, Class of 2013
- "My favorite thing about R-K is that you always feel welcomed. The teachers and students always help you and are there for you to lean on when you need it. Everything about Rosati gives a positive vibe. You are never left out and never forgotten. Also, the teachers are always motivating you and caring for you, assuring your success." Barbara, Class of 2013
- "R-K is a place where you can be yourself and follow your passions. You don't have to fit into a stereotype, because people at Rosati will accept you as a person. You can do what you want and think is right for you, and you will find friends who love you and care about you." Emily, Class of 2015
- "Rosati is a school that will give you the support and encouragement you need to succeed in college and in life after high school. I think being at R-K has made me a better person." Meg, Class of 2014
- "The teachers and girls at R-K create a wonderful environment for learning and having fun. The atmosphere is relaxed and one-of-a-kind." Jackie, Class of 2015
- "Everyone here is so nice. I can pretty much walk up to anybody in the hallways and have a conversation with them and not feel weird about it." Lexie, Class of 2013
- "R-K is amazing and will help you find yourself and become who you want to be, and you'll have fun doing it." Becky, Class of 2013