Rosati-Kain High School
4389 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 533-8513
Fax: (314) 533-1618
For 8th graders in a St. Louis Archdiocesan grade school or PSR program:
You should receive your application from your school or PSR in the fall of your eighth grade year. These applications are due each year in mid-November.
For 8th graders in schools that are not in the St. Louis Archdiocese system (including public, charter, and independent schools, and any school in Illinois):
There is one common application for all 28 Catholic high schools in St. Louis. To receive the application, please contact Enrollment and Advancement Specialist Courtney Bolesta at (314) 533-8513 ext. 215 or email@example.com. You will need to provide basic contact information, and Ms. Bolesta will then mail you the application. You only need to request an application from one Catholic high school.
For all 8th graders:
On the application, you will have the opportunity to pick a first, second, and third choice. If you are accepted to your first choice school, the application will stop at that school. If you are not accepted, it will be forwarded to your second choice school, and so on. Letters of acceptance and non-acceptance from each school are mailed in the beginning of February. Please click here to read about our admissions criteria.
The majority of R-K students apply in November by the application deadline. However, we do accept applications after the deadline (we accept all students who meet our admissions criteria, so there is no penalty for a late application). The general admissions timeline is below:
- Mid-November: admissions applications are due
- Beginning of February: admissions letters are mailed
- Mid-February: R-K's Freshman Registration is held for the incoming class. At registration, you will pick your classes, meet your classmates and teachers, receive the financial aid application, and pay a $200 registration fee.
- Beginning of April: financial aid applications are due
- June: financial aid packages are distributed
- July 1: first tuition payment is due