Rosati-Kain High School
4389 Lindell Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63108
Phone: (314) 533-8513
Fax: (314) 533-1618
Click here to log in to R-K's Moodle.
Curriculum development is an on going process of revision and improvement. (The administration of Rosati-Kain High School reserves the right to cancel classes with insufficient enrollment.)
All courses offered at Rosati-Kain are college preparatory. Credits are issued on a quarter, semester or yearly basis.
Schedule changes may be made during the first cycle of each semester and must be approved by parents, teachers and the administration. There is a $30.00 fee for schedule changes. Students are not permitted to drop full year courses after only one semester.
The minimum number of credits required for graduation is 28.
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
- Religion 4 credits
- English 4 credits
- Fine Arts 1 credit
- Mathematics 3 credits (4 recommended *)
- World Languages 2 credits (must be in the same language)
- Physical Education 1 credit
- Practical Arts 1 credit
- Science 3 credits
- Social Studies 3 credits (1 credit must be American History)
- Electives 6 credits
* To be considered by many universities, including the University of Missouri, as a student who has completed the college core curriculum, one must have completed 3 sciences and 4 years of math.